29 novembro 2006

Going Under

Now

I will tell you what I've done for you Fifty thousand tears I've cried screaming deceiving and bleeding for you and you still won't hear me (I'm going under) don't want your hand this time I'll save myself maybe I'll wake up for once not tormented daily defeated by you just when I thought I'd reached the bottom I'm dying again I'm going under drowning in you I'm falling forever I've got to break through I'm going under blurring and stirring the truth and the lies so I don't know what's real and what's not always confusing the thoughts in my head so I can't trust myself anymore I'm dying again I'm going under drowning in you I'm falling forever I've got to break through so go on and scream scream at me I'm so far away I won't be broken again I've got to breathe I can't keep going under I'm dying again I'm going under drowning in you I'm falling forever I've got to break through

(Evanescence)

Share:

0 opinaram:

Postar um comentário

Comente sobre o post, discorde, opine, mas sem insultos! Comentário fora do assunto do post será removido.
Sobre parceria: deixe recado na page Linkbutton por favor.

Comment about the post only, take your opinion, but without insult! Comments off the category will be deleted.
Partner: leave a message at Linkbutton page please.

Text Widget

Gostou, então linke

Copie links, e não posts. Plágio é crime (art. 184 do CP). Citar ou linkar é cool, plagiar ou copiar não. Lembre-se, quanto mais você linka, mais os outros te linkam!
Estamos todos na sarjeta,
mas, alguns de nós olham as estrelas
(Oscar Wilde*)
Join Our Newsletter

*Assine o GB e leia no seu e-mail!*

We Respect Your Privacy"

Arquivo do blog